It's a Concrete Idea...
Just as we are serious about our commitment to Quality and Service, we are constantly concerned with issues of Safety. We will coordinate with the contractor or third party to develop custom safety protocols for any unique project. From the highway to the job site, safety is our foremost concern. We attribute our important safety accomplishments to the efforts that we make to promote job site safety inspection prior to our arrival.
WE WORK TO:
▪ Offer Safety Incentives
▪ Educate Our Drivers
▪ Perform D.O.T.Programs
▪ Maintain High Standards
Our 5-Point Job Site Liability Protocol:
1) Upon arriving on job with questionable safety issues, driver will first park and examine the job site, then confer with the superintendent, customer, or homeowner.
2) Hazards will be discussed and identified.
3) Driver will determine if hazards allow concrete to be delivered how and where the customer would like it.
4) If concrete cannot be delivered according to customer's wishes, the driver will help determine alternate methods and routes.
5) Customer will sign disclaimer on back of delivery receipt. If customer refuses, driver will immediately notify Superior Concrete dispatch.